Features You Can't Miss at the Show
Mar 2, 2017, 14:41 PM
The Jacksonville Home + Patio Show returns to transform downtown’s Prime Osborn Convention Center March 2-5, 2017. The highly anticipated annual consumer show fills every inch of the facility with landscaping, outdoor projects, home improvement ideas, interior design tips, cooking stage, DIY and interactive seminars and the hottest new products.
Aside from meeting celebrity guests like Sara Bendrick (DIY’s I Hate My Yard) and Tyler Wisler (HGTV’s Design Star), what are the top 5, not-to-be-missed must see features at the show?
- Design Sheds. Don’t forget to head out to the Courtyard to check out the Design Shed feature. Three interior designers will transform backyard Tuff Sheds into a wine oasis, a home office and a tranquil getaway. Each one is sure to give guests ideas to use for their own small spaces.
- Calling All Foodies! The Jacksonville Home and Patio Show is a destination for First Coast foodies, with regional and local celebrity chefs cooking daily on the Jacksonville Magazine Cooking Stage. This year the stage expands to an ALL NEW location upstairs. Take the escalators up to the mezzanine. Additionally, Food Truck Sunday is back by popular demand – the best local food trucks rally in the courtyard.
- Hero Day. On Friday, March 3 the show celebrates local heroes – retired and active duty military, first responders, EMTs, firefighters, teachers and police receive complimentary admission to the show. Valid ID required.
- Spring Has Sprung. The spring edition of the Jacksonville Home and Patio Show puts the spotlight on the great outdoors – throughout the show discover gardens, outdoor living space, patio furniture and more to make the most of Florida living.
- Inspiration Stage. In addition to DIY and HGTV celebs, the Inspiration Stage showcases North Florida’s leading experts on design, landscape and home improvement.
PRIME OSBORN CONVENTION CENTER
MARCH 2 - 5, 2017